WENGER OUT

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition WENGER OUT.

HAM cheri
The author of this petition

2014-11-24 10:38

I agree with this petition & need wenger out now

2014-11-24 16:31

Wenger needs to go now as he is holding the club back. He makes basic errors to regularly to still be in charge of arsenal.

2014-11-24 18:50

Always loved Mr Wenger, we've had great success , but it's time for some change not only the manager a few new players too. We are drifting away from the top four. We are to big a club for this.

2014-11-24 19:16

I use to believe that he would get us back to where we need to be for a very long time and he hasn't done it. Yeah he won the FA Cup but he's sold more of our players and done nothing to show them that we could win something. It's not on and I'm sick of him and the board too cause they have lied to us for years. They promise us so much and gave us very little, WERE ARSENAL and they turned us into a laughing stock. Goodbye Wenger thanks for the 1st half of your career what you did I can't deny you took us to the highest heights winning doubles and going the season unbeaten. Also going to the final in the champions league ok we didn't win but you did that but the rest has been a joke even though I stood by you back then now when I look at it I ask myself this question what was it for? That's the question I want to know what was moving from Highbury the place were we was competing to the Emirates where we haven't done nothing for years and have only brought in 1 trophy in the past 9-10 years?

2014-11-24 21:03

Mr wenger has become to entwined, with arsenals emirates stadium ethos, which was to extract more revenue from supporters and become stagnant,with its lack of proper investment in the team,that supporters crave. Therefore it saddens me to have to protest against a man that did change my club for the better in the past but has now placed himself with the board members and there selfish plans

2014-11-24 22:42

Get Wenger out of our once proud club...NOW!!!

2014-11-25 15:28

the lack of coaching and tactics.

2014-11-26 20:57

I want Arsenal to move forward not stay stagnant

2014-12-28 19:31

Time ti say goodnight whilst we remember all the good you had brought to the club

2015-11-08 07:24

Wenger has run out of ideas. He is frightened to spend money in case he gets it wrong.
Wenger was once a great manager and he has worked miracles to keep us in the champions league and pay off the stadium but I think that all the years of penny pinching has now become an addiction for Wenger.
What is really annoying is seeing Liverpool being managed by the person we should have had

2016-02-02 05:46

We the Arsenal fans have had enough
now, it's time for change