Redditch United Refused Relocation
· Redditch United’s (RUFC) history goes back 125 years. Our first team playing two leagues below the football league. RUFC is a community club represented by 20 boys, girls and disabled teams.
· We are hampered with a stadium with one pitch, two changing rooms and tired facilities.
· To secure the next 100 years involves moving the club from its existing stadium to world class, purpose built, sports and community facilities in Washford.
· This would create a new clubhouse, incorporating modern changing facilities, five grass pitches and an all-weather 3G pitch.
· This move would support facilities for 50 boys, girls and disabled teams within the next five years.
· The move is self-financing, with the building of the new stadium being dependent on selling the existing stadium.
· The Council would rent the new stadium to the club (as it does with the existing one) and could receive in excess of £1m into its bank account at the same time.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Redditch United Football Club Contact the author of the petition
Announcement from the administrator of this websiteWe have closed this petition and we have removed signatories' personal information.
European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires a legitimate reason for storing personal information and that the information be stored for the shortest time possible.
|Log in to manage your petition.|