Petition to give voting rights to congregation so they can elect trustee at Abu Bakr Masjid Southall. Everyone has the right to become a trustee from grassroots by nomination by the mausaliees.

Quoted post

Muslim

#12 Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-29 22:29

#9: - Re: Concerned  

I can assure you that I have not made any accusations and for you to use  derogatory language shows your lack of understanding. 

No matter little minds will always go down this route as they can not comprehend the truth.

PS if I was to make an accusation it would be on the lines of Rashid Bhatti being involved in a fake gold hallmark case and Khurum stealing funds from a charity.

Many Thanks 

Replies

#13 Re: Re: Re: Concerned

2020-08-30 14:17:25

#12: Muslim - Re: Re: Concerned  

In your comment you claim to have not made any accusations but then two lines later you just named and accused two people.

I really hope you're not one of the Trustees. If you're running around in circles with your dialogue then I can't imagine you handle public charity money any better.

#25 Re: Re: Re: Concerned

2020-09-02 20:23:20

#12: Muslim - Re: Re: Concerned  

The last time i checked we own a jewllery shop yes correct selling, costume jewllery from India, also bangles, hair clips, trimmings, wedding accessories. We have never sold gold in our 70 years of trading. 

Last time i checked i have 3 brothers NOT 2. Get your facts right before you blappper you filty rotten mouth 

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...