Brian Isaacs should not be dismissed

/ #15 Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants.

2016-06-08 07:13

Brian Isaacs was my school principal for 5 years (1996-2000) at SPHS. Owing to his unwavering investment into excellence in education, I was able to benefit from a quality education. I now offer the same values of excellence and agency within highly reputable and respected local and international education institutions. Brian Isaacs is a visionary and obviously a threat to the Dept. of Education because he challenges their often ill-conceived and badly managed education policies and implementation strategies. It is no secret that the degenerate outcomes-based education curriculum reform, the adoption of curriculum 2005, INSET and other modalities, have not only failed our educators but ultimately those most vulnerable - our learners.  Reinstate Mr Brian Isaacs - he is an example of what true leaders and school management should look like. The statistics of consistently excellent pass rates over the years will speak for itself!     SPHS "star athlete" (javelin), science and art student.