Save The South London Oshwal Property

/ #13

2016-04-05 14:44

Hello to all who are in favour of this petition. 

I have lived here in south London for the last 20 years and have seen a rapid decline in usage of our current property.   The cost of running this property is huge.  Think carefully before all this is bought up again at the AGM. 

The decision was made at the special meeting held at our Oshwal Centre in Potters Bar.

If the building is not sold THEN how do you raise all the monies required to buy another property?  Since the 1970's, 1980's and even the 1990's things have changed.  Outlook is very different and I have every faith in our current team who has taken upon themselves this huge task of wanting to change things for our future generations.

I have lived in this country since early 1973 and do know how things were within our community. (I know all the problems that were faced in trying to buy the property in the first place).  I believe we have to keep faith and start thinking about our future here in South London.

Currently, I use the facilities but feel a much smaller and different property will do us justice.  I would also like to point out to everyone that parking is not the main reason for wanting to move. 

Believe and help change in a positive way....

Nila D Shah

Croydon