Save Ebrington Primary School (Gloucestershire)

/ #105

2016-01-28 18:28

I am an original Ebrington person I was born there and went to School there as did my Brothers Sisters my Son my Daughter and Niece's Nephews and there Children we had a member of my family there continually for about 70 years , I think it is very sad that they are even thinking of closing it if you take the School out of the village you take the heart out , these villages die and you end up with an Old community
Although I live in Chipping Campden now my heart is still with Ebrington and that lovely little School , I have got Grandchildren in St James School 2 of them and a possible 3rd one will go there but I have grave concerns that the School will become to small and most definitely the play aera, I have had Children round me all my life and always hope to, but what I know about Children they like plenty of space to run around and they will not have this if they put those two Schools together and although I live in Chipping Campden I am glad I do not live round Cherry Orchard Close or my house would be on the market because the people that live round there have all had enough of the traffic already what with the new housing estate going up and the Kiddy Winks play group going round there as well you will not be able to move , my Daughter walks her Children to School but if she had to drive I know she would move house and out of Chipping Campden if this goes through I can only pray for anyone that this concerns that these School governors come to there senses and drop all this rubbish about putting these two Schools together
Ruth Hands