Save Ebrington Primary School (Gloucestershire)

/ #57

2016-01-10 11:22

These decisions are made without any thought of the negative impact on the surrounding community. The chaos created by cars delivering and picking up their children is hell for all who live in the area and it is time for a huge re think on these negative decisions. The decision to build on Badgers field went against the wishes of the community who live there. The field was the focus of walkers and children and families who used it daily to walk. This has gone! It fills me with disgust that money takes priority over the interests of our communities. Money that is not benefiting the community but only the greedy who have made money by selling off the land and buildings.! The area is deteriorating and I can assure you that as the school gets bigger the noise will get louder! Good! The new houses will be harder to sell! The noise of a children's playground and the cars will cause huge problems in the future. I loathe the way these decisions are made. The destruction of village life and the concreting over of our beautiful countryside market towns fills me with anger and disgust. Chipping campden relies on tourists and walkers. It is the only way the locals make money. As the councils grant permissions for more buildings the unique small market town attraction will be lost and far less attractive to incoming visitors. Watch as these decisions destroy our way of life!