LIAM BACKHOUSE NEEDS RE-SENTENCING

Tangerine

/ #149

2014-03-06 13:22

This no-mark, uneducated, vicious, intimidating, heartless, pathetic, wet back puppy beater needs to be banned from keeping animals for life for doing what he had done, to make a poor, young, confused and defenceless puppy suffer at his hands over beating it..........the poor little mite, this man may now be responsible for this poor little puppy to have trust issues with people as it gets older, what a fucking moraless retarded backward piece of shit he is, he needs longer in prison, much longer. Why was he only given 80 days.....................oh yes, of course......................it's only a dog!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on judicial system, look what that dick did to that dog, keep watching it over and over, then when you find it as fuckin terrible as all we do then you may sentence the dick appropriately. I have suffered 26 years of depression and I will tell you right now, depression, anger problems, bollocks, he has took the 'deminished responsibility', 'not in my right mind', route, the easiest way and the least sentence. Nob jockey he is