Say no to stalybridge mosque

doctor

/ #178 mosque

2013-10-23 15:47

I live in stalybridge and i m a Muslim I do disagree with a mosque being built but the the reason that there isn't a lot of Muslims in the area and it would be pointless and would only attract Muslims from diffenert area and cause a lot of traffic problem. It also seems to me there is a lot of racism in the area. I am a doctor at Tameside hospital and when I'm saving some ones life I'm a good person. Muslims arnt terrorist crazy animals are but seem to me most people on here are also terrorist because I am not terrified to live in stalybridge with my children who are British and my wife who is British in case we get attacked by racist people in the area. Most of you should be ashamed of your self for judge a race and religion over acts of a small majority of people. There are 2.3 billion Muslims on this planet not every one of them Muslims are terrorist just like not every priest is a child molester think about it. Plus they brought the building with there money they can do what they want within reason