Say no to stalybridge mosque

Faye

/ #123 Re: Re:

2013-10-22 15:30

#115: - Re:

It was actually myself that put 'I just simply don't agree with it'. However none of the previous comments were made by myself. The website never gave me an option for where to put my name when making a comment as I signed this petition off my phone.

The reason I put I simply don't agree with it was because i didn't have the time to state all my comments, however if you are going to make an assumption as clearly stated above then for your interest please find my reasoning below.

1. The congestion in the area is already ridiculous, there is no need to make this any worse.

2. The planning for a disabled community centre was rejected, if people in there own area can't have a community centre why accomodate for others when this is clearly a minority as it is as there is not a large muslim community in Stalybridge.

3. There are plenty of Mosques and places of worship in the surrounding areas of Tameside i really don't see the need for anymore.

4. This has already been confirmed that this will have a negative effect on the house prices in the local area, why put this sort of pressure on local people when they are already struggling to sell their homes?

5. I don't agree with anything being built in this area whether it being a libraby, mosque, community centre etc. As previously stated in point 1 the traffic in this area is already dreadful at certain points in the day.

6. I myself am far from racist however I can only assume that this is just going to bring trouble to the neighbour hood which to be honest I don't think is necessary.