MINI ROUNDABOUT AT FARADAY AVENUE, LONGMEAD DRIVE & BEXLEY LA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition MINI ROUNDABOUT AT FARADAY AVENUE, LONGMEAD DRIVE & BEXLEY LA.

2014-03-24 23:34

I live on Longmead Drive and I agree it's now death sentence trying to get out onto Bexley Lane. Anyone who lives in this area will know that there is basically one road in and one road out therefore the delays, especially in the morning are also horrendous. The roundabout needs to be replaced with lights perhaps or another alternative.

2014-03-25 10:21

Very danderous

2014-03-28 09:20

The fact that it is so close to Cleeve Park school, means that at school times the roundabout is at it's worst! People coming from the Blackfen end of Bexley Lane simply dont give way. I have witnessed three accidents this year already!

2014-03-28 09:33

how many people have to get hurt before things change, good on ya hon. and best of luck.
Rob .
JJ

#5 Where?

2014-03-28 16:43

Your description really needs to say where this is (postcode or town), otherwise it's too vague for non-locals to really understand.

2014-04-05 15:21

I can't believe that a Bexley Counci spokesperson wrote in the April 2 Newsshopper ..."if the Longmead Drive exit is a concern for drivers, then the alternative exit at Royal Road is available for them". Who do they think they are LOOK at how fast cars approach the mini roundabout from Hurst Road direction they don't even slow down at the roundabout if no cars are coming from the right it's a nightmare obviously developed by people who don't live in the area will they get my vote next time NO NO NO