Seaford Head School Phone Ban

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Seaford Head School Phone Ban.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-02-24 20:32

2014-02-24 20:33

2014-02-24 20:34

2014-02-24 20:36

2014-02-24 20:38

2014-02-24 20:38

Anon

#32 Life before mobiles

2014-02-24 20:48

What do you think students did prior to mobile phones? We used the phone box or asked the school to call them. You still have your phones to contact parents once school is finished.

Do all students obey the no use of phones during lessons?

Anonymous

#33 Re: Life before mobiles

2014-02-24 20:50

#32: Anon - Life before mobiles

We don't have a phonebox, and we are charged for using the Student Services phone. Also, if everyone who wanted to phone their parents went to Student Services, there would be a very very long que. And a large majority do, because we know (well, knew) that we could check them at break.

No no

#34 Ridiculous

2014-02-24 21:03

This is crackers! Student services is not the boss of my kids, what if my kid wants to go to the park with her friend, oh wait she can't because SEAFORD HEAD has banned it, I might move her now

#35 Re: Ridiculous

2014-02-24 21:13

#34: No no - Ridiculous

What's wrong with your child contacting you after school to let you know they are going to the park with a friend!

2014-02-24 21:15

Freedom!!!! - William Wallace
Sour potato

#37 The n-zone

2014-02-24 21:27

You have entered it, do not question it, just accept it and move on. We can make it...
Brandon Rood

#38 Re: Ridiculous

2014-02-24 22:14

#34: No no - Ridiculous

student services is the boss of you're kid, and you are a bad parent.

MC MOBILE DEVICE

#39 WAR

2014-02-25 00:18

THIS PETITION MAY AS WELL BE THE DECLARATION OF WAR BETWEEN THE STUDENTS (US) AND THE DICTATORS WHO TRY TO TURN US INTO THEIR GRADE SLAVES SO THAT OFSTED BRING THEM A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE AND THE HEAD MAY AT ONE POINT SEE HERSELF AT THE TOP WITH THE HEAD OF ETON AND SUCH PLACES. IF YOU SEE THIS, SCHOOL, JUST KNOW THAT WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO YOUR LUDICROUS AND LUCIDIC LAWS YOU LOB UPON US LIKE LAMBS IN A LIGHTHOUSE. WE WILL FIGHT TO THE END LIKE SUPERMAN AND SPIDERMAN AND ANY OTHER MAN, AND WE WILL SHOW YOU THAT WE ARE NO PUSHOVERS... WE ARE SERIOUS. I AM SERIOUS. They call me Serious,Very Serious.. So serious infact you could mistake me for Sirius Black in the back of a Trailer park eating a rack of the beat cow back you could ever attack. You'll never bring us down we'll bounce back up blud. Yes, we will never surrender our mobile devices so don't even think about ignoring us. We have the right to petition and protest so don't even go there. Thanks, MC MOBILE DEVICE
Heisenberg

#40 What the fuck guys

2014-02-25 01:03

Honestly, what are you guys moaning about, these rules make no difference, we weren't allowed our phones in class, we still used them, and people are talking about freedom, you know nothing of freedom, you know fuck all about your rights, you just feel like you are part of something bigger by being a part of this. I mean fuck the school, fuck the education system, hell fuck the system, but there's a difference between believing you are being robbed of your 'human rights' and just saying it, hate to say it but your parents signed you into this, the school can make that rule, no questions asked, no breach of 'human rights', this is petty, "Oh we have such bad lives we can't use our £500 phones for 1h of the day", fuck you, people die and are dying in the name of freedom, people are starving and you think it's so bad that you can't use your phone, you think you are a fucking revolutionary by protesting this silly little affair, if you really give a fuck sign this dumb-ass petition, but don't talk about any breach of human rights or lack of freedom, it makes you look stupid and petty, I don't quite know why i wasted 2 mins of my life to type this, but people are being dim.
The voice of insanity

2014-02-25 07:18

Guys, we all need to calm the fuck down! We, the students are only trying to do something for ourselves. Let us do it and you'll be surprised.
Ex-Inmate Seaford Head School

#42 Good job

2014-02-25 07:58

Hey, I just wanted to say - this is great. Impressed by your peaceful protest against this unnecessary rule. Can I sign?

2014-02-25 08:03

It seems reasonable to me that students should be allowed to use their phones during free time in school.

2014-02-25 10:34

America supports you young Englishites
Barack Obama

#45 America Supports You

2014-02-25 10:36

America is mobilising ground forces to take down the Seaford Head dictator and turn the Communist state of Seaford Head back into a democracy. We salute you citizens, you need to be freed from this anarchy and destruction. Human Rights officers are on their way over from the Hague too.
SHS Student

#46 Re: What the fuck guys

2014-02-25 10:38

#40: Heisenberg - What the fuck guys

To be honest mate... Fuck off aha leave if you don't like it.

2014-02-25 12:19

Come on, Seaford, show some common sense. From a former East Sussex teacher.

2014-02-25 15:56

unban the phones......
James

#49 Phones

2014-02-25 15:57

unban phones....

2014-02-25 16:08

I totally agree with the need for the release on the band and will gladly support this petition. :)