Help Save The Hope Valley Fire Stations

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Help Save The Hope Valley Fire Stations.

2013-10-25 08:51

A Fire at our beloved family home was devastating enough but thanks to the rapid response of the Bradwell and Hathersage and additional Fire engines and the brave teams of firefighters ...We still have a family ....to me the idea of longer response times that could have been a completely different story .....Please reconsider this appalling idea of cutbacks to this really needed and valued service to the Hope Valley....for everyones safetys sake.
Charlie Horse

2013-10-25 09:05

Public safety should not be a budget consideration. The increased risk to lives and homes which will result in the closure of the Bradwell and Hathersage fire stations is not an acceptable option, the Hope Valley needs both stations.

2013-10-25 11:36

Don't let them change our services!
angry of Bradwell

2013-10-25 12:23

So how does it save money closing two working fire stations and having to BUILD ANOTHER PURPOSE BUILT ONE????????????????????????????????????????????????

2013-10-25 12:43

please please sign

2013-10-25 13:34

Do not allow these closures it cannot be good for the Hope Valley

2013-10-25 19:58

I feel it is important

2013-10-27 08:29

Cuts, cuts and more cuts.....All we get are cuts and this one is endangering peoples lives!!! We should be cutting mp's salaries and expenses instead!!!
Fanzine Man

2013-10-27 12:43

If they close they will never re open, fight back, keep Bradwell an Hathersage stations open!

2013-10-27 14:54

Any reduction in emergency services is a worrying prospect, especially here in the Hope Valley where the distances involved will have such an immediate detrimental impact on response times. Shame on all you bean counters.

2013-11-15 19:27

Luckily I've never required the services of Hope Valley Fire Fighters, but know many people who have. They are a great asset to their community, not only in fighting fires and attending car accidents, but also in the relationships they build with individuals and local groups, educating young and old in fire safety. The current system works well. Are these new plans really going to be cost effective? Is it worth putting people's lives at risk?
Simon A

#12 Bradwell fire station

2013-11-16 18:57

Help the fight to save the fire station and keep Bradwell safe YOUR FIRE STATION NEEDS YOU!

2013-11-18 10:47

My father and many of his family members served over 25 years for Bradwell fire station. Not only did this provide a vital service and saved many lives, fighting fires but also assisting in the many RTA and locational rural accidents which are more common on the area. But also forming an integral part of the community which is unique in the Hope Valley and one that I have not found anywhere else in the country. Closure of local stations would not be detrimental to those local families that the brigade serve but would also dishonor all of those who have put their lives on the line for so many years by closing their station, devaluing the importance of those serving there as a cost cutting exercise.
D P Mander

2013-11-29 16:38

It's most important that we save both Hathersage and Bradwell fire stations as they complement each other. This enables good cover and respons times to all of the Hope Valley area.
Please get as many people to sign the petition as possible, not just from Hathersage and Bradwell but the whole of the Hope Valley district.

2013-11-30 23:41

DON,T CLOSE THE BRADWELL FIRE STATION

2013-12-20 15:50

Keep bradwell firestation,we need them....