Save the Bay Horse Barlby

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save the Bay Horse Barlby.

2013-08-30 09:21

how can they close down one of two pubs in a little village "THE BAY HORSE" has gone all these yrs why decide to close it now i will strap myself to the building if i have to i grew up in Barlby lived there 39 yrs of my life and im 41 now remembering bk to when Terry/Maureen Haines had it dont take it away now this would be an horrific thing to do less to do in Barlby then and then this only causes more street crime because the youth of today dont have no where to go......STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

2013-08-30 19:07

Please please this cannot happen to the Bay Horse in Barlby it is part of the Barlby community and the village wouldn't be the same without it !!!!!!!

#3 Save the Bay

2013-08-30 19:38

Us villagers are losing too much of our history because of greed. Save the Bay Horse, save the community spirit before that becomes history too.
Izzy

#4 Save the bay horse

2013-08-31 04:56

Perfect example of how our council is NOT helping its people in the current job crisis!. Way to go selby council!. Screwing over yet ANOTHER business and in turn it's employees AND cliental!. WELL DONE!. A beautiful peace of history being destroyed because our council doesn't give two hoots about the community we have grown up in, our parents grew up in and so on!. The bay horse has always had a sense of community, and the only decent pub in barlby!.

#5 The Bay Horse

2013-09-04 20:17

Is this the only option for this pub site? Is a compromise not available? Are there no options for the community to run it, a collective purchase, or for a private sale of the pub/small beer garden and use some of the land at the back for new properties?

2013-09-06 16:10

Knock it down

2014-03-14 19:07

A local pub in a great community, support keeping this gem open for all to enjoy.