Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE'

Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE' / Announcements / What Next ? / Comments

2022-09-05 11:40

I am new to the area so not sure of how much help I could give as I have only had 1 telephone appointment so far. I have seen online how much angst there is trying to get a coherent service from AMG. Having moved from the Bedfordshire area, where provision was very good, even though there were delays due to recent difficulties, I am extremely disappointed at the lack of provision of health care services in Pembrokeshire. If I can assist in any way, please let me know.

2022-09-05 11:50

I am not sure of how much help I can offer as I have moved to the area recently and have only had 1 telephone appointment with a GP. Having moved from Bedfordshire where health care provision was very good, despite delays due to COVID, I am astounded at the lack of provision of health care by AMG. The appointment system is broken and needs to change immediately to allow online/forward booking. Please let me know if I can help.
Carl Shutt

The author of this petition

#3 Re:

2022-09-05 17:22

#1: -  

Thanks for your response. Have you signed the petition ? Watch future developments Cheers

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...