Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE'

Re-Launch Petition 'IMPROVE GP ACCESS ACROSS PEMBROKESHIRE' / Announcements / Response from HDUHB / Comments

2022-09-01 15:29

Thank you for pursuing this issue Carl - it's so frustrating being constantly fobbed off with the 'corporate speak' that is so prevalent today Also, considering the seriousness of the problem that we have with AMG and getting access to medical treatment, I was very disappointed to see how so few of our community had been willing to add their names to this petition

2022-09-01 15:50

HDHB Only a little behind the action then!

2022-09-01 16:10

Did they even read it? 🙄

#4 Re:

2022-09-01 16:34

#1: -  

Do you think that I should relaunch the petition with emphasis on action from HDUHB. I was wondering if people on FB Groups might be getting weary

#5 Re:

2022-09-01 16:38

#2: -  

Thet certainly are I am awaiting a response to a couple of FOI. The one is my enquiry that when patients from St Clements, Neyland were transfered were they classed as new patients. If they were they attract an extra premium to be paid to the surgery. Given there is a chance they will now be transfered to Milford or even back to AMG will the new patient premium be paid again. I think we are looking at 6000 who were transfered

#6 Re:

2022-09-01 16:39

#3: -  

If they did they didn't understand it

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...