Please support Sheffield's Panditji, Shri Ashwini Kumar Vasudeva

Please support Sheffield's Panditji, Shri Ashwini Kumar Vasudeva / Announcements / An update on Panditji's situation at the end of August 2020 / Comments

2020-08-31 06:41

Dear Dr.Chatterjee, kindly let me know what kind of help is required for Panditji, I will try my best as per my capacity. Justice for Panditji is to be done by the almighty GOD......we will only be doing what he wants us to do. Jai JAGANNATH.
Robin

#2 I SUPPORT ASHWINI JI 100%

2020-08-31 10:00

Debjani,

I pledge £200 towards the cost of legal fees. Ashwini Ji is a brilliant priest, very honest and very focussed to his job. He never puts any demand to his devotees and vastly knowledgeable on Hindu religion. I have worked with him for four years very closely and I can confirm, he is truly a protector and promoter of the Hindu religion and always puts others' interests before him.

I have approached a few friends and one doctor friend is prepared to make a generous financial contribution and three others are prepared to make good contributions.

Ashwini Ji has been treated with utter contempt and the most disgraceful manner by the EC of the Sheffield Hindu Temple simply for personal vendetta and once again it shows we Hindus are never prepared to learn whether we live in Bharat or outside. Unity the word has gone out of Hindu Psyche so for all others to take advantage from us.

May God offer justice to Ashwini Ji.

Jai Shree Krishna,

Amit Bhadhuri

2020-08-31 12:57

Dear Debjani Chatterjee I am willing to contribute towards a just cause . Sarojini Bhadhuri

2020-09-01 15:38

Hi Debjani, I will contribute. Thanks Pradip Details: Name : Pradip Chongder Email:p_k_chongder@hotmail.com Ph: 07773474060

2020-09-01 18:48

Dear Debjani Ji,
We will pay £250. We strongly believe that Pandit has been treated badly. Nirmal.

2020-09-02 22:25

Shame on you stop giving false information to the public, speak to the priest from london how much money they were paid, i know you don't have face to ask them they were paid ZERO not even a single penny was paid to both the preist who has performed Pooja on Janmashtami and Ganesh Pooja, I came to know from the committee. If his contract was finished on 31 of June 2020 and p45 would have generated on 31 of June 2020, How would committee would committee claim furlough money, Please use basic common sense. Thank god you are speaking about Karmic consequences, You and your fellow psyche supporters should worry about it by giving false information to the public,Misleading people and Damaging hindu Mandir reputation Ask panditji how many poojas he has performed last Year and how many has reported to temple, I Know couple of my friends where he has done pooja and he has taken money but never informed to temple still he claims he was paid less, with no cost paid by him towards accommodation, Utility, council tax and Internet as well through out his tenure. Please do not support this people they haven't done any good to the temple till date and don't waste your money speak to the committee as I did before giving your hard earned money to this people. Sumith Jain. Jai Shree Ram

#7 Re: I SUPPORT ASHWINI JI 100%

2020-09-03 06:23

#2: Robin - I SUPPORT ASHWINI JI 100% 

Hh you are speaking about unity wowww

your main hidden agenda is to make this temple bankrupt like you have done to your previous bengalli temple, where ever u go ur nature will not change..

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...