Improve Road Safety Along the R154 in Trim, Co. Meath.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Improve Road Safety Along the R154 in Trim, Co. Meath..

2016-09-27 13:24

Because my children go to school trim and they need safe speed limits and footpaths

2016-09-27 20:47

I feel something needs to be done as soon as possible before anyone gets hurt as it is such a busy and fast road that it is inevitable that some will get hurt unless something is done to make it safer for all users and pedestrians.

2016-09-27 21:00

I signed it because I live in Effernock Manor & you have to cross the Dublin road to get onto footpath to walk into town, in doing so you are literally taking your life in your hands, the speed at which all vehicles travel on that road is extremely dangerous. I cant let my children walk to school as its just too dangerous & cycling is just out of the question.

2016-09-28 07:37

This is a most dangerous stretch of road with traffic travelling well above the permitted speed on a continuous basis .
We need to protect other road users and in particular children using this roadway

2016-10-24 07:06

I have a Son who goes to the BCS & I'm very worried for his safety crossing the road,it's very dangerous,heavy vehicles & speeding are also an issue there are also bends on the road where vehicles cannot see pedestrians in advance.I'm also concerned about residents having to cross the road to get to the town ie teenagers,elderly,physically disabled in any way.This situation is VERY URGENT