Bring back Hannah to the Fifth Dimension gym

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring back Hannah to the Fifth Dimension gym.

2016-02-20 13:06

Over the years I've tried many gyms and never felt comfortable, I joined fifth dimension only because I met Hanna at the desk whilst I was enquiring, she was so friendly and passionate about the gym and classes. I felt instantly welcomed, I do lots of classes with Hanna and love the warmth and fun she shares. I'm not generally very confident with classes but Hanna has always made me feel that I can take part and feel equal to all others taking the class. I've now become confident and really njoy her workouts. I personally want to see Hanna back were she belongs.... In the studio, front of that large mirror bouncing all her wonderful experience out. Jo Wright

2016-02-20 16:00

Best gym instructor going!! Need her back, otherwise I ll take my gym membership elsewhere.

2016-02-20 16:19

Losing Hannah from The Fifth Dimension is a real shame. No other group classes have made me feel as energised, strong and motivated as her classes do.

She kicks your butt if she catches you slacking, and boy do we all need a bit of butt kicking from time to time.

I doubt any other classes will keep me as motivated or fill the hole that she'd leave behind.

2016-02-20 17:14

Won't be the same without Hannah and I will find another gym if she doesn't come back

2016-02-20 17:37

Only went to this gym because of Hannah's classes
She is the best around the area .

2016-02-20 19:00

I think the gym and classes would not be the same without Hannah..... I have attended many different gyms over the years but Hannah is by far the best class instructor I have met.... She motivates the entire room in every single class...

2016-02-20 19:35

Have just rejoined 5th Dimension as love Hannah's classes! Really shocked and saddened to hear she's no longer going to be taking the classes as it's the only ones I really enjoy! :(

2016-02-20 20:04

Hanna Smith is a brilliant instructor, she is 'the face' of this gym. Please bring her back.

2016-02-20 23:52

Although I no longer go to 5th as my work load got too difficult to fit in with Hannahs classes. (I work all around the South of England so no fault of Hannahs) sne is tne best and to be fair the only fitness teacher ive ever had until I left. She got me off my arse and motivated. She is amazing and I go to Stratford Park now because if I cant get to the gym I can swim but no one there is as good as Hannah. I can not describe her passion and motivation. You need herback I would suggest!
yvonne

2016-02-20 23:54

Although I no longer go to 5th as my work load got too difficult to fit in with Hannahs classes. (I work all around the South of England so no fault of Hannahs) sne is tne best and to be fair the only fitness teacher ive ever had until I left. She got me off my arse and motivated. She is amazing and I go to Stratford Park now because if I cant get to the gym I can swim but no one there is as good as Hannah. I can not describe her passion and motivation. You need herback I would suggest!

2016-02-21 20:56

Hannah is a fantastic instructor and classes will not be the same without her. We, the fee paying members would like her back!!

2016-02-21 23:21

Hannah's classes are amazing - she is dedicated and completely knowledgeable and an asset to any estsblishment

2016-02-22 07:00

Hannah is Fifth Dimension! Her classes are all that have kept me at Fifth for the last four and a half years! Outraged!

2016-02-22 13:50

Disgusting best instructor ever