Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Hands Off Hartlebury Common.

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2011-09-17 19:51

CAROL

#1502 Re: Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1

2011-09-17 21:05

#1501: Carol stockton - Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1 

That is the exact reason why they should not be loose on the common where the public have the right to work.

I AM NOT A STUPID COW.             IT DOES NOT COST NOTHING TO BE POLITE.

Steve McCarron

#1503 Re: Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1

2011-09-17 22:12

#1501: Carol stockton - Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1

"Course they will spook they're live animals. Like dogs can attack but most don't. Stupid cow."

You really have to try much harder than this.

"Like dogs can attack, but most don't. Just like cattle"

I completley agree with you  but calling somebody else stupid beggars belief this time 10/10

Unlike the other site this one has a wide following, highly entertaining stuff from the pro lobby, and more support for us

Having talked to Carol, she is neither stupid or a cow, get your facts right before you spout this stuff.

2011-09-17 23:15

#1505 Re: Re: Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1

2011-09-18 13:35

#1502: CAROL - Re: Re: INCIDENT NUMBER1

HEY CAROL, DON'T ANSWER THEIR STUPID RHETORIC, LEAVE THEM TOO STEW

TONY BARNETT

2011-09-18 14:09

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-09-18 14:10

#1508 Re:

2011-09-18 14:31

#1506: -

THERE MAY NOT ANOTHER SITE TO COMPARE WITH, BUT THERE IS SOMEONE YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CHALLENGE ON WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW AND WHAT IS FACT, I WOULD EVEN BE PREPARED TO CHALLENGE YOU ON YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HARTLEBURY, CONVEYANCE, YOUR DOCUMENTS AND EXPERTISE ON HORTICULTURE.

YOU NAME THE TIME AND PLACE AND I WILL ACCOMMADATE YOU

TONY BARNETT

Steve McCarron

#1509 Re:

2011-09-18 17:26

#1506: -

"Why on earth would anyone be frustrated. The common's owned by the council as proven by paperwork and registration with the Land Registry. INCORRECT

The common's an urban common so riders can take their horses on it. RURAL COMMON

The correct lines have been taken INCORRECT

legal permission has been given for the work there. ILLEGAL PERMISSION

A much smaller amount of trees than first though have been removed or will be over a LONG time not all together. NO TREES SHOULD BE FELLED

The public can access the common all over the place. THE DISABLED CAN'T, NIETHER CAN ABLE BODIED PEOPLE

The cattle are there grazing. Hopefully it wll all work. IT WONT AND THE DAMAGE WILL NOT BE REPAIRABLE

If that's all highly entertaining stuff then fine. THE OTHER POST WAS ENTERTAINING YOURS IS BORING

There isnt another site to compare anything to is there, you saw to that with your stupid games and everythings better in one place anyway isnt it?" START YOUR OWN SITE?

Why do you keep coming back if we are so irrelevant?

2011-09-18 22:16

2011-09-18 22:16

Steve McCarron

#1512 Yawn

2011-09-18 22:57

#1510: -

Just because you talk polite does not make it right.

This site IS one sided, the clue is in the title of it. I have spent the last two months faithfully trying to answer questions but when you find yourself replying to the same person, with the same question and having to answer them as before, over and over again, there has to be a cut off point. We will never agree because we do not share the same philosophy and never will. The public share my point of view, not yours.

We have covered so many topics so many times and enough is enough. I am not stupid, I can see the difference between valid objection, spiteful playacting, and dishonest representation.

You had your chance with the other site but you couldnt make it stick. This site is a place for people with an objection to the work at the common or people who sincerely want more information.

I will delete what I want and if you do not like it, you know what you can do.

"Like dogs can attack, but most don't. Just like cattle"

A Guest

2011-09-19 09:13

Steve McCarron

#1514 flotsam

2011-09-19 11:06

"Reason for removal: I'm not frustrated. I'm happy to see the cattle. I'm not the person who posted politely either.

Who knows who you are?

Im the one who called carol a stupid cow as I think she's fickle.

Do you call that a measured response?

The facts are you objected to the work and wcc have carried on regardless of your pathetic campaign.

Quite a good campaign actually

That's my proof of ownership.

Glad its good enough for you, they will take your garden next then.

They listened to you realised what a clown you were and carried on.

Who HAVE they listened to?

End of.

You make me laugh with the comments. You can do nothing about it."

Cannott stop you laughing, have you been to a doctor

2011-09-19 13:37

#1516 Re: Re: flotsam

2011-09-19 13:41

#1515: - Re: flotsam

WHAT A GOOD IDEA, CAN WE THEN START WITH THE MR GUEST THAT HAS ALL OF THE EVIDENCE TO SHOW WCC HAVE GOOD TITLE, WHERE AND WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DISCLOSE, I THINK IT ONLY FAIR THAT IF HE CANNOT ANSWER OR DISLCOSE SHOULD HE NOT KEEP SILENT UNTIL HE CAN?

TONY BARNETT

Steve McCarron

#1517 Re: Re: flotsam

2011-09-19 14:49

#1515: - Re: flotsam

Been tried before I'm afraid, ok up to a point, like when somebody is prepared to pick up the phone 01299 251 497 and discuss, otherwise it is a pointless comments tennis.

Generally there is enough information around for people to make their minds up. A lot of the public were aware of our concerns and really we are just representing them. I will give any amount of time to genuine face to face discussion but for the questions that have just posted about, ownership, rights, erosion etc, these have been dealt with time and time again and are addressed on the petition front page.

2011-09-19 14:52

2011-09-19 15:12

RE; BARNETT YOU WILL BE DEAD SOON YOU OLD TWAT., ALTHOUGH REMOVED BY THE WRITER, THIS STILL SHOWS HOW UNEDUCATED THIS FARMER IS, AND NO THREAT IS TO OUT LANDISH FOR HIM TO MAKE.

LET ME RESPOND TO THE WELL WISHER, THERE WAS A GOOD NUMBER OF IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT NEVER HAD THEIR WISHES COME TO FRUITION, I BELIEVE IN NATURAL EVOLUTION/PHENOMENA, MY TIME WILL COME NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT, BUT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT WILL CONTINUE,SO WHAT DO YOU WISH FOR NOW,TOTAL CLEANSING?

TONY BARNETT

Steve McCarron

#1520 Twat?

2011-09-19 19:07

Reason for removal:

"Barnett you'll be dead soon." Mr Guest, are you an astrologer or a hit man?

"You old ?" Well done Mr guest, Mr Barnett is of senior years.

"twat" Is that a sound effect from the old Batman series on telly

"Mccarron your a waste of space." I have  managed to take your time up, so I have achieved at least one good thing, and  anyway, lots of people disagree with you Mr Guest  which is why our campaign  is  financially supported by members of the public.

"Cant even keep your own business running" Which business, is it your business or mine, do you know?

"so how can you represent the people of hartlebury???" I can't tell you it's a secret, but if your very good and sign my petetion I can coach you on how to communicate with people.

"Course they will spook they're live animals. Like dogs can attack but most don't. Stupid cow." This is definatley not the way to do it, naughty Mr Guest, stand at the back of the class!

Steve McCarron

#1521 common values

2011-09-21 12:26

I cannot emphasise too much that they are attempting to restore the common to some earlier, fantasy appearence. Natural England say that due diligence has been excercised and that the public have been consulted about all the changes to Hartlebury Common. Did YOU know about these changes? No of course not, we are all to stupid apparentley to understand their position and so they keep the proposals very, quiet. Instead, we have pathetic signage, simplistic, propagandist litereature and lies.

2011-09-21 12:27

This common is one of the few places locally where us non landowners can walk unrestricted and enjoy 'natural' countryside. I say 'natural' because I subscribe to the view that the common is evolving in a natural way and should be left to evolve without interference. Surely the purpose of an area such as the common is to encourage the public to engage with it? This is done by feet on the ground. Will I be walking my dog on a lead through cattle with my 6 yr old son? No! I am very aware of the dangers of dogs in the vicinity of cattle. So we will be effectively banned from this common. No longer will my son be able to engage in the wildlife, vegetation and fauna which is so abundant on the common. Another example of those elected to protect out interests failing to look after the interests of the electorate.

#1523 Re:

2011-09-21 14:08

#1522: Guest -

your rights to have the cattle removed are still intact, so why not demand WCC have the cattle removed?

tony

#1524 Re:

2011-09-21 17:24

#1522: Guest -

Very odd, a copy and paste of a post (#353) from June 29th 01:33

No new users on this site then?

2011-09-21 17:25