Free West Papua

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Free West Papua.

2015-06-03 10:25

To help stop my people from genocide

2015-06-03 21:59

I am a black man and I don't like seeing suffering of the freedom fighters who r fighting for their country

2015-06-05 08:58

Until lives carry value in the eyes of man we are going to have theses issues. Theirs a devil and that spirit don't love mankind and will do what ever it take to kill and to destroy. So pray for Jesus to deliver them as well. Thank you.

2015-06-05 09:08

Until lives carry value in the eyes of men. We are going to have these issues. Theirs a devil and that spirit don't love mankind and will do what ever it take to kill and to destroy. So pray for Jesus to deliver them as well. Thank you. Love

2015-06-06 15:14

Genocide of an Innocent people , who's freedom and country has been illegally over taken by Indonesia in a scam illegal vote . Must be charged with war crimes , Genocide ,  of our friends and neighbors . Australia has to be held accountable in their part of this crime against the Innocent people of West Papua . Justice and Freedom ,,, NO LESS !http:

https://www.facebook.com/freewestpapua/videos/10150188616250105/?pnref=story

2015-06-06 15:28

2015-06-06 15:38

The Devil & his cronies have been wilfully abusing Black People NUBIANS for 100s of years now & needs to stop, or encourage the same fate to befall YOU!!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2015-06-11 13:41

Anomynous

#9 #8

2015-07-11 01:05

To help put a stop to genocide and fre West Papua so they can live peacefully. 

2015-07-13 19:19

I have been watching news about Indonesia murdering West Papuan people, civilians like women and kids down to newborns, since several years and have learned about the Indonesia's government's intentions concerning West Papua and I am reminded of the American Natives also been slaughtered because of greed for land and Gold. And now they almost disappeared, such a handsome Kind of people. The Same fate is awaiting Papuans if there won't be adequate help. Freeport still keeps poisening their Papuan land and exploiting them to the bone. I know some of this from Benny Wenda, but most of it from other reliable origins ....

2015-10-13 06:06

I have been hearing reports since 1990 on the genocide, torture and rape in West Papua. I am sickened that the indigenous people were tricked out of their independence by the Americans and the Indonesianswho wanted to gain access to the Freeport Mine and other oil, gas and minerals. I want these people to have independence and ownership of heir own land and decide their own future. They have the right to live in their own way as Melanesians, and not be subject to the Indonesian ways. West Papua is the other half of PNG, a land rich in minerals but more important a land of great biodiversity which is threatened by the very presence of the Indonesians on the other side of the island. The people of West Papua are the same people as in PNG. They speak the same language. Their lifestyle and culture are the same. They are not Muslims and Indonesians are not Melanesians. There is a deep channel dividing West Papua from Indonesia. Monkeys belong in Indonesia while Marsupials belong on the Papuan side. As the Jakartans transmigrate with their animals and diseases (rabies are not in Png) they pose a threat to the biodiversity in PNG. The unique flora and fauna can be threatened and the rainforests destroyed by a race committed to the spread of palm oil and the destruction of the environment. Most important of all is the denial of a people's human rights by so called civilized countries who caused the problems in the first place.