Petition to reinstate "Quality and Access Grant" for Childminders

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to reinstate "Quality and Access Grant" for Childminders.

anderw calarco

2010-08-12 17:48

I´ve signed this petition because children shouldn't suffer,just because some idiot in a office thinks he/she thinks that they can save some money.Why not try saving money by STOP spending money on a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES!!!!                        

anderw calarco
oerlinghausen

2010-08-12 18:14

I think it´s totally Appalling that CHILDERN are made to SUFFER.Just because someone some where sitting in a office decided that they can save a bit off money by taking away the possibility for the Childminders to obtain the equipment that they need for the Children!

katie Haigh

#3 Q and A Grant.

2010-08-12 20:17

I am a childminder in Shelley . I submitted my Grant Application on the monday and two days later was told no funding.The children in my care were upset and disappointed they had drawn pictures and chosen out of caterlogues like we had been told to do at the workshop in april.The 8years and older have asked can they write and complain to the government and say they should not have had their hopes built up and then let down !!
Elizabeth Sharp

2010-08-13 20:25

I am also one of the childminders who spent months preparing the application forms and,  myself and the children were then very dissapointed to be told our application had been processed  but the government had withdrawn the money!!!

Lynn Cartwright

#5 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:25

Please reinstate this grant as I have been childminding for many years and had my application in the system.  Other childminders who have only been childminding a year or so have only had they money through which seems so unfair and I am not happy about this !!!!

Claire Jennings

#6 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:27

Please reinstate this grant.  I haven't had the change to complete my application form yet as I thought we had until March next year before this grant ended.

Tracy Haigh

#7 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:27

Please reinstate this grant.  I have been childminding for over 12 years and I was told to get my application form completed and submitted for I didn't miss out.  I am not very computer literate and spent nearly a week completing this and I had only just submitted it when that same week I was told that we could no longer receive this funding.  I am well disappointed to say the least.

Lisa Brook

#8 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:28

Please reinstate this grant

Lisa Furey

#9 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:29

Please reinstate this grant

Tracy Witter

#10 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:30

Please reinstate this grant.  I was told to get my application form in so I didn't miss out, which I did, and then a few days later I was told I had missed out.  I'm not a happy bunny!!!

Karen Wooler

#11 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:31

Please reinstate this grant.  I have spent months sorting my application form out and getting all the relevant quotes etc and then as soon as I complete it and submit it I was told "sorry you can't have it now".  I am extremely annoyed about this !!!!

Lisa Mallinson

#12 Quality and Access Grant

2010-08-16 15:31

Please reinstate this grant.  I thought I had until next year and now I found out that I haven't.

2010-09-03 21:11

Please reinstate this grant.Months of work, excited children, disappointed parents. As a childminder of 10 years this is the first time I have had to let the children down. I always keep my word. It is a shame others cannot do the same. What is it teaching the children??