Stop NatWest closing the Sonning Common bank

Stop NatWest closing the Sonning Common bank / Announcements / Sonning Common NatWest Closure Petition / Comments

2014-06-17 10:59

The bank is always busy on the 3 days it is open. I nearly always have to queue, which shows it is necessary to the area, including all the smaller/other villages around not just Sonning Common (I live in Woodcote). The building however is too big, I'm sure they could find a suitable smaller building to save costs and still provide an excellent service.

2014-06-17 12:29

I have told Barclays in Reading and having once been in the village they seemed interested that we will no longer have a bank and promiced to tell the managers!!! Well --woth a try. Sue

2014-06-18 14:52

They say very few people use the bank but I always have to queue when I am in there? Please, please listen to the people for once.......

2014-06-18 16:41

This is great news. As a small business owner in the village I was horrified at their tunnel vision as to the opportunities for business here. I believe that Sonning Common Parish Council are also going to get in contact with NatWest.