FACEBOOK – NO PLACE FOR GYPSY/ROMA/TRAVELLER HATE PAGES

Quoted post

kags

#129 Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

2011-09-17 11:19

#1: Debbie Pearson - Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

they are all nasty aggressive people who wont live by the same laws i do. untill they change this is how they will be viewed

Replies

Static Roma

#130 Re: Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

2011-09-22 05:09:07

#129: kags - Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages 

You have got it so very wrong Kags....... If I as a Romany said what you put all hell would break loose.... I am a 40 year old Romany.. don't like the word Gypsy.. who lives by Roma ways but has been bought up in a house... I grew up with quite abit of stick from the likes of small minded people like you were I lived but they was just ignorant, like you... I went to school, I had an education, my home/family ate well & was always clean, not like half the homes/family's of your self rightious people.... but un like your sort of people I wasn't running the streets at night having any young boy who thought they had half a chance, I was at home, were young gals belong, in a warm loving home..... being looked after by my people.. my mother & father, being taught morals & dignity. I had respect for everyone who I came incontact with because if I had of been rude, mouthy & down right un respectable my mother or father would of made me know about it & that also went for my brothers too.... What gives you the right to judge me or any of my people for that matter... you don't know me, you've never met me & who says I don't live by the laws of this land?? YOU?? I still live in the same place I grew up in, among those people, I married a Romany Man & we settled here... better the devil & all that, my children when/go to school with their children in the same school that i went to, but thankfully those people have learn't to respect my way of life, the same way I respected them all those years back.... We don't interfere with them & past judgement on them letting their children run the streets upsetting the comunity, having the police at their door all hours because of the trouble they have caused.... my children are never involved with it & their aged 18, 15 & 4 years old.... their indoors away from your sort of people... I'd say they was the 'nasty aggressive people who won't live by your laws'...... But  I have also got some very good freinds were I live... they know who we are & what we are.. they except us the way we except them...... I have told by some of the women... your sort of women.. that they wishes they had my life, the bond/respect from my husband/children, the good way we as a family live.... the life of 'a nasty aggressive person' who by the way sits on the local school council....... so before you pass judgement again THINK.....& stop being so IGNORANT.....I came into this world the same way as you & I'm sorry to have to break this to you but your gona go out the same way as me!!!!

emski

#144 Re: Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

2013-06-15 23:57:53

#129: kags - Re: Gypsy/Roma/Traveller Hate Pages

They prob think the same as you love!  just becuse they do things differnt does not make them lower than the rest .  There hard workin. Family motivated amazing people!!  Tell me have u ever met snd took the time too talk too a gypsy.. of cors u havent