KEEP THE TRADITION OF SALMON NETTING ON THE TAMAR TAVY

Quoted post

#93 netsmen

2014-04-03 20:50

To be honest from what I hear certain netsmen on the Tamar have prosecuted for poaching !! How on earth can anyone trust these guys. They only want to make a fuss to get as much money as they can to get paid off, trust me.They will net that river anyway, on a night when you lot are tucked up in bed and the moon lights good enough they will be at it. Certain people on here that are throwing big words around and making everyone aware that they have a higher education need to go back to the school of life instead. Just remember netsmen when you point the finger at people the unfortunate thing is you have 3 fingers pointing back at yourself.

Replies

#96 Re: netsmen

2014-04-04 06:52:07

#93: - netsmen I agree sadly, poaching seems to be a way of life for some who have no regard for nature, fish stocks or the authorities trying to protect and conserve. They seem think its thier "right" to decimate the salmon, seatrout and bass stocks for cash in hand with no conscience or remorse. Its a disgusting situation. Quota's, you must be kidding right, who really believes they will be adhered, if granted. Get real, wise up, its not just the Tamar, poaching with nets goes on anywhere there is a profit for these individuals. License or no license, legally or illegally, it will still happen