Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

say no to s/b mosque

2013-11-09 15:18

its on a 50ft side street, its really impractical, and i agree with the fact that how can it be a multicultural learnng centre when they don't intergrate, i know a few pakistani's and they are some of the most racist ppl i've ever come across, they look down on british ppl. This is my experiance so to me its correct and no one can tell me otherwise, u can't tell me my opinion is wrong cos its my experiance. I see the mosques in ashton at prayer time and its full of black cabs and nissan estates, how the hell are they gonna build this without affecting the local area??? They can't, its impossible. Its the most ridiculous idea i've ever heard. I'm almost certain they will get planning permission because the local authority are so fucking scared of being branded racist which is utterly stupisd. Imo the planning permission has been granted, they are just going thru the motions to make it seem like ppl have a choice but in reality we don't...its sickening how they always pull the race card.

Replies

#506 Re:

2013-11-10 08:34:08

#501: say no to s/b mosque -

In my experience the majority of old people and stupid people tend to be racist. So im making some presumptions about you too. You cant tell me im wrong as theyre my experiences so ...