Petition to Safeguard Affordable Sport at Love Lane

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to Safeguard Affordable Sport at Love Lane.

2014-03-24 20:03

:(((( u ro be khoda azadeshon konid

2014-04-12 09:34

Strange that this site is ear marked in the plans for redevelopment by the council. Any connection I wonder?????

2014-04-12 09:38

All part of the plan to build houses on this site.
goonerbeau

#4 OTC

2014-04-12 10:29

I have lived in Ongar just over 2 years and its become apparent to me that OTC is throughly inept and run by inept individuals as is proven in this case and also the continuing deteroration of our roads and pavements.The sooner these faceless ignoramuses are removed the better.

2014-04-14 17:24

I am in NO DOUBT that the reason OTC want to **manage** this space is so they can eventually build houses on it. Obviously this will be a HUGE loss to the community!
Richard

#6 A challenge to an OTC councillor

2014-04-15 22:06

Let's have member of OTC come forward and state on the record that future house building is not a consideration in the decision to not renew the lease on the sports field. I doubt any have the bottle to do so.
Pat

2014-04-20 09:10

The problem with Ongar is the town council, with a council tax rise of 41% over the last three years when no such increases have been levied from Essex and Epping. This is a suspicious rate increase for the sports club and as the councils accounts are almost unreadable as displayed on their website. What is the real reason behind this.? Whilst government and local authorities are providing more areas for children to enjoy sports and recreation one has to query what agenda the council has regarding the future of the sports club and grounds???
Bruce

#8 Sports field

2014-04-30 21:41

Why change when so many people enjoy

2014-05-05 06:44

I have played here for 25 years, this facility should not be changed
Concerned of Kettlebury

2014-08-05 20:25

OTC have over the last few years have sadly failed to demonstrate their ability to deliver anything of significance to the people of Ongar. For example the skate park in particular was a fiasco and still looks little more than an incomplete building site.

The sports club run a good show with competatively priced facilities. Why change this?

I don't doubt the willingness or the integrity of those on the council but I really think they should stick to managing the flower baskets  and the cemetery grounds.

#11 Re:

2014-08-06 17:32

#10: Concerned of Kettlebury -  

Hear hear! Shout it from the rooftops and tell your friends. I assume you have read the announcement!

Regards, John Rigglesworth