Roller Skating Rink For Madison, SD

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Roller Skating Rink For Madison, SD.

Trish

2014-03-02 04:20

This is going to be a great thing for Madison!

2014-03-02 06:13

I still have my skates from 1980. I grew up skating 3 times a week in California. Would love for this to happen.

2014-03-02 14:32

I spent a lot of my childhood at the Roller rink here in Madison, back then it was open Thurs-Sat....most of the people I met in town I met there....I am now in my 30's and when I think back to my childhood, there are no better memories! The roller rink was one place I wish my children got to experience. Everytime I see an old friend from the roller rink, they all say to me "we need to reopen the roller rink!" I think having a roller rink in Madison again would be great idea, not only is it entertaining but it is also a good source if exercise! Thank you

2014-03-02 17:03

I think its a great idea, will add to physical activities that kids have offered to them during all seasons, and also adds a venue for birthday parties. good for the business :)

2014-03-03 00:55

I think that the former location would be great, but definitely would hope that they could rebuild the building to be a bit bigger. I remember the skating area being fairly small and crowded when busy. This would be a great thing for madison. We need to create more places for people to go and enjoy themselves that isn't just a bar. I remember when I was a kid going there not just for the skating but they had a great little arcade as well, which I would hope that they would keep that as well.

2014-03-03 02:23

Great idea meet a lot of friends there and a great way for kids to be active and stay out of trouble

2014-03-12 20:16

It would be great to have a roller skating rink again. It was a sad day when they closed the last one. We need something in town to keep the young kids around and out of trouble.