Pensioners against loss of bus passes and heating allowance

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Pensioners against loss of bus passes and heating allowance.

2014-02-05 10:51

lots of pensioners wont be able to get about if the passes stop ,they wont be able to afford the bus fares

2014-02-05 11:06

If we don't make a stand now, then this government will start taking even more fro us, let us show the grey vote counts.!

2014-02-05 11:38

Write a comment...

#4 Re:

2014-02-05 13:37

#1: -

That is true. and if they do then the pensioners will stop using the buses , the bus operators will lose the subsidy, less profits then less buses on an already bad service

2014-02-05 15:10

Having worked hard all our lives and paid income tax and National Insurance,then travel allowance and Heating Allowance should be covered F.O.C.

2014-02-05 17:51

It is disgusting what they're doing to our pensioners just leave them alone

2014-02-05 17:55

Once again the pensioners are suffering and the fat cats are getting away with everything.we have paid our taxes for over 40years into the pot!why is it people come into this country and claim all the benefits without putting anything in.Has the government no loyalty to it's citizens.

2014-02-05 18:13

This will get nowhere......we old 'uns have nothing to give the Government by way of labour, military service (now!) or on the fields of commerceetc.......BUT we do have something to offer or withold when it comes to the General Elections!

2015-01-30 11:08

stop giving foreigners child benefit I had to endure watching a t.v. program on a romainian man having another child because he gets child benifit from our stupid goverment and his family do not even live in our country .and they will not even give us who worked since we were 15 money to keep us warm my husband has payed into the system now for 49 years send these m.ps. here to my house which is built for heat not cold I have one hot room and thats the lounge and you cannot say turn down the heat as it is never to warm to turn down it down