SCRAP THE 4 BADGE DESIGNS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition SCRAP THE 4 BADGE DESIGNS.

BFC1887

2013-11-17 22:42

Awful designs, stronger together?

2013-11-17 22:55

Please leave it as it is!!
TarnFan

2013-11-17 22:56

Not a fan of the current badge (it belongs to the town/council, not the club) but don't feel these are a good replacement. Firstly, they are too red to sit well on a red shirt; The rose is designed in such a way that it appears to be red with a white insert (Yorkshire rose is white, why the need for red in there at all?); Why allow a Leeds based agency with links to Huddersfield to design the images? A local company/individual would have more ideas about what is suitable; The images are all too similar, choosing A doesn't feel much different from choosing B. Or C. Or D.

I have no issue with the changing of the crest, however I do not feel that the proposed images are appropriate.
Rosco

2013-11-18 10:31

I have seen better designs from the fans.

2013-11-18 11:51

I'm not against a new badge, just the four in question, the white rose of yorkshre looks like the red rose of lancashire. The designs are all tired and cliched, get a proper branding company in to do a proper job, rather than just asking for a "new logo, a bit like the old logos"