Save Grimsby Golfclub's Trees and landscape

Save Grimsby Golfclub's Trees and landscape / Announcements / save the trees grimsby golf club / Comments

2021-02-02 21:25

I agree with the trimming and thinning but not the desecration and,for only one example,the bushes at the end of the populars on the 5th that is just plain vandalism and all to make the hole easier. We want to attract the lower handicaps not the hackers and thrashers. I realise that the directors have a thankless job and we are in very tough times. I would like to be part of the answer and not objective. Enough of desecration if it’s not too late. The members are doing this because they care what happens to the club and that has to be a good thing.

2021-02-05 10:52

Dear Members of Grimsby Golf Club, I would ask that you seriously consider the felling of the beautiful trees on the course!
I need hardly mention the benefits of trees in all our lives !

In the words of Sir David Attenborough =

"Ever Since we arrived on this planet as species we've cut them down, dug them up, burnt them and poisoned them, today we are doing so on a greater scale than ever ".

https://eco-age.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/david_5.jpg

Please also consider your actions to the area in general with the imposition of several houses along Great Coates road with more plans to increase these in the future, the impact that will have on ALL your neighbours lives in so many ways.
The felling of the trees,
The environmental impact,
The Increase in static traffic not only due to the housing development but please be aware that the housing development on Little Coats road will greatly impact on the areas ability to absorb further traffic on an already over-burdened infrastructure !

Kind Regards, Neighbour !