Justice for Nasser Ahmed

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Nasser Ahmed.

2016-11-14 19:23

I WANT THE BULLY PIG TEACHER PUNISHED AND JAILED FOR Nasser's LIFE

2016-11-14 21:18

Because I think it is very important this teacher learns his lesson

2016-11-14 21:23

It's the schools duty to keep the children safe. All staff should be aware the the health needs for the children under their care.

2016-11-14 21:24

We want justice. !!!! We want it NOW

2016-11-14 21:26

It is unspeakable of what he was subjected to knowing his conditions. It is of great sadness that he spent his last hours on this earth not understanding why he was punished for something he did not do. A position of any kind should never be abused, let this be a reminder of what may, can and in this sad case has happened. May the young man rest in peace and may Allah and his Angels be by his side and help him on his next journey. Ameen.

2016-11-14 21:33

I want the school closed down

2016-11-14 21:33

Need justice for Nasser

2016-11-14 21:36

This is a perfect example of institutional misconduct towards vulnerable children and professionals need to be held accountable for their actions. Nasser is my child's age, therefore I can feel this parents loss and sorrow.

2016-11-14 22:05

This will happen again if justice isn't served .
Sympathy for the boy n family.

2016-11-14 22:18

Every child, regardless of ethnic race or color, should be treated well, and should feel safe at schoo, or any place, when specially they have been left there in care of responsible Adults, and if by mistake, an accident takes place, then he or she should be given understanding, this should be all schools standard polic. Sincerely a loving and law obiding citizen.

2016-11-14 22:19

The head of that school should have been dismissed long ago, I can't believe a teacher would give such a punishment.

2016-11-14 22:23

Why is the deputy to be blamed? Because he kept a kid in detention?

2016-11-14 22:27

The deputy head should get done for gross negligence manslaughter if the boy doesn't survive. May Allah grant sabr for the family and inshaallah he makes a full recovery.

2016-11-14 22:28

I think an independent police investigation in needed.

2016-11-14 22:29

I am so shocked at the punishment given here! Parents send their kids to school thinking they are safe. If teachers will treat them like this then these teachers are in the wrong profession. They should be removed. The whole school needs to be looked at and brought to the attention of media for school closure. I hope there will be lessons learnt and the children act amended/ reminded for teachers to follow.
A1

#16 Update

2016-11-14 22:30

I feel that it is my duty as a Muslim to post this.

Firstly, my prayers are with the family and friends of this child. May Allah SWT bless him with jannatul ferdous and give them ease and patience in this tragic time.  

Secondly,the statement in the description about being made to clean the basement of the school is factually incorrect. the child was in a room which is used for studying in the basement LEVEL of the building. In my professional role for Tower hamlets Council, I have visited this school at least 4 times in the past year so I know the school building.

Thirdly, none of us fully know what happened. What we SHOULD be demanding is a FULL IMPARTIAL investigation into this immediately and if any culpability is found with the school or a particular teacher, THEN we should demand sackings etc. 

We need to be just and fair to both sides. We need to establish what happened and how first. To the creator of this petition, with all due respect, please amend the description and double check the facts first. I commend u for taking the time to create the petition but please make one for demanding an immediate and open investigation and I will gladly sign it. 

I write this with the best of intentions . Salaam to you all. 

#17 Re:

2016-11-14 22:31

#15: -  

What exactly was the punishment?

A1

#18 Update #16

2016-11-14 22:34

An update for u all as clearly some people haven't heard yet it seems.  There is a message going around TH that this child has passed away earlier today. Inna lillahi wa ina ilaihi rajioon. 

We need to make this is investigated properly and with utmost urgency

2016-11-14 22:36

I have a child with spatial needs

2016-11-14 22:38

If there was foul play here I'm sure the deputy would've been arrested by now. It's qadr of Allah and we just need to remember this brother and his family in our prayers. 

A1

#21 Re: Re:

2016-11-14 22:41

#17: - Re:  

I believe it was a normal detention where children are made to sit in a room after school and do work or whatever. To the best of my knowledge, this child had an asthma or panic attack which led to cardiac arrest, his heart stop beating but by the will of Allah,  a paramedic gave an injection of some sort and the boy was breathing again. He was rushed to hospital and was in a coma unti earlier today when he very sadly passed away. 

This information is to the best of my knowledge taken from messages sent on WhatsApp by relatives and according to an earlier statement which was posted on the schools websites. 

2016-11-14 22:45

Every life is precious and to be treated in detention this way is just not right especially at school where you are meant to feel safe and protected. Whoever is wrong needs to take fault and justice needs to be done

2016-11-14 22:48

I feel the police force and media are not taking this matter seriously. It has not even been on the news. What because he was from an ethnic minority background? My opinion - had he been a british white teenager no doubt would have hit the headlines! He was in the school therefore under their care they had a duty! Matter needs to be investigated someone is to blame!

2016-11-14 22:49

Injustice to nasser having to go thru something so horrific with nobody there... how can they let this happen?! We send our children to school and leave them in the care trusting them 100% and this is what they do.... how can they justify this?

My thoughts and duas r wid the family

#25 Justice

2016-11-14 22:53

I pray he gets justice