Rehouse the Woodville Road residents

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Rehouse the Woodville Road residents.

2016-07-12 20:51

Because I don't think it's fair to have people paying rent to live in such horrible conditions!
I live in woodville rd . I'm on face book Michelle thornton add me x

#2 Re:

2016-07-12 20:58

#1: -  

2016-07-12 21:33

Equal rights for people forced to leave homes.

2016-07-12 22:05

Friends are living in the street which the damp is really bad for the children's health

2016-07-12 22:18

Hopefully they get sorted x

2016-07-12 22:39

because these people need help and pch are ruining with alot of lives and need to be held to account, how would the people in pch like it to happen to them.

2016-07-13 03:32

I am a resident of woodville road and i think it is unfair the way we are getting treated being a private tennant i have been told that my banding is not getting put up yet even though council tennants have i am in band E which stands me in no chance of getting a house i bid on and i fear i will be one of the private tennants to be left till last none of us now know where we stand and what the outcome will be for our futures in getting safe damp free homes for us and our children i think this is unfair to leave us all in limbo and to now say there is no funding left for us i think something needs to be done and soon i think we have all been paitient enough and we should all get the same chance as all the other streets have had of getting thier new homes and the money to move why should we be treated any different

2016-07-13 05:46

Because I think it's awful the way the council have treated these people. They need to honour what was promised

2016-07-13 06:13

This is disgusting what they have done. People have the right to live in a home which is not going to damage their or their children's health.
It is hard enough thinking about leaving a home that you have been in for years and losing all the relationships you have built with neighbours, to finally start the bidding process, which is hard enough in itself. Building hopes and dreams and thinking of better accommodation to be let down! I know my mother in law would be devastated if this had happened to her, she has been moved out of her house that she has lived in for over 30 years at the time of being told she would have to move she was devastated, upset and crying most nights. Finally she got her head round moving out and she successfully moved! I would hate to think of the trauma it would cause to her if towards the end she was told she was not able to move! These people left in this street deserve better, who knows who could let themselves in the property's that are vacant next to them. Rant over although I continue to myself and continue with my support!

2016-07-13 06:59

Because I feel strongly that the residents deserve what they have been promised. The authorities have reneged on their promise, which renders the residents who are not the most prosperous in our City, by any stretch of the imagination, in a much worse off position.

2016-07-13 08:17

Residents should be treated equally.

2016-07-13 09:12

I live in briardale  road n I got friends who live in Woodville n they houses r disgusting full of damp n mould I think pch r a disgrace pull ya finger out ya ass pch give em the my eyes they deserve n move em all out so they're kids don't become seriously ill through damp xx 

2016-07-13 09:34

I also live in woodville and after being told we were priority for moving and looking inside the new houses we realized we wouldn't get everything into one, so we have got rid of some furniture and stupidly as we didn't want to take old and damp stuff with us, we have bought new items (because we would need them as soon as we moved in),on our credit card which we were going to pay back using the money promised.we now have to pay for these items and they will probably be damp now before we move 

2016-07-13 09:41

I used to live in foliot road

#15 Re:

2016-07-13 12:44

#7: -  

I have the same problem as you. I live in briardale. Private tennants are treated unfairly in a situation that we have not caused. Even the local mp (jonny mercer) cant move the council along in this rubbish situation. Its a joke!!

#16 Re: Re:

2016-07-13 12:54

#15: - Re:  

Agree it's not fair private tenants shud be dealt unfairly everybody shud be treated the same n pch shud pay compensation to u all 

2016-07-13 16:23

Because my daughter lives there with my grandchildren and I really don't think anyone should live in that state!

2016-07-13 16:50

Tge whole regeneration is a kjoke, they tske away houses and chuck out folks then re build a load of plsces only buy to let landlords can afford who all slap full profit rents on them and the folks who want to stay on in an area are buggered cause they cant afford to! This though was promised this is supposed to be a benefit to these people they have lived in damp properties they deserve a chace to better their conditions and now not getting it not on really

2016-07-13 18:45

My Brother and his family live on Woodville Rd. It saddens me to see them living in such poor conditions, especially with a baby. The damp literally runs down the walls. We all know what mould spores can do to a persons health and they've been living like that for years. I hate to think of the children suffering ill health and smelling of mould.

#20 Re:

2016-07-14 06:26

#18: -  

Brilliantly said thank you

Tanya

2016-07-14 07:05

I live in briardale road and not happy they get ppls hope up and get ppl to bid and them a letter turns up saying that my band will be changing I have got rid of most of my things and my garden shed and other bits for what iv lost out 

#22 Re:

2016-07-19 04:16

#21: Tanya -  

I feel sorry for everybody who has to stay where they r n in my opinion plymouth community homes shud compensate private and council tenants for the inconvenience  they've caused people these past few months building their hopes up n then bang knocking em down again xx pch pull ya finger out ur ass n do the decent thing for once