Petition for the respect of the human rights

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition for the respect of the human rights.

2016-03-31 10:50

Gregorian Bivolaru is the greatest Yoga teacher I ever met. He is genuinely authentic and the persecution on him is very very upsetting. Almost everything important that I understood in my life came through him.
yogi

2016-04-01 07:21

Having a Yoga teacher in Europol's most wanted list is simply ridiculous and absurd...that list is full of murderers, drug dealers, terrorists etc. Really what is Grieg doing on that list??? Haloooo Europol, do your homework...

Sadhaka

#3 Prejudice and Absurd!

2016-04-01 13:27

The fact that he was placed on the europol website for charges that he had been aquitted for and that were just blatently untrue and previously unfiled IE child trafficking is absurd and defamatory!
How could the supposedly great EU allow such a thing to happen that a man that has brought so much goodness stands so firmly for truth and non-violence be placed on a list allong side traffickers, terrorists, murderers and the like.
I am so suprised that the french authorities were so easily befuddled and prejudiced through romanias press and corrupted authorities which are anything but neutral on the subject.
May he be free'd and aquitted for all these warped accusations.

Cinderella

#4 Re:

2016-04-01 22:10

#2: yogi -  

It's not ridiculous concerning he is the chief in slavery business that MISA is known for. He's propably not child abuser but he's still taking freedom of thought away from thousands of people and brainwashing them to conform with he's ideologies and if you don't accept everything exactly the way you are taught you will get kicked out of the school and demonised by rest of the sect . It's pretty disgusting.

Sadhaka

#5 Re: Re:

2016-04-02 01:10

#4: Cinderella - Re:  

I can understand your perspective  though its very much exaggerated -"If you dont accept everything exactly the way you are taught you will get kicked out of the school and demonised by trest of sect" I cannot agree -there are deffinately  some lacking perspective and common sense and take a dogmatic and fanatic stance. they may have left you with that impression but that is not the fault of grieg. It stems only from some peoples reaction from inner subtle lack of authentic faith and aspiration they may then overcompensate in the other direction. 
There are parrots and folks who lack discernment and objectivity to be found many places. The fact of the matter is the teachings of this school are originating from many sources and there are people from all walks of life enjoying the fruits of wonderful practices, fullfilling relationships and community and communal living. Geniously realised and synthesised by Grieg. We are all responsible t ouse the tools we have wisely and walk the middle path.

Paula

#6 Re: Re:

2016-04-03 09:01

#4: Cinderella - Re:  

I can tell you by experience that everybody in MISA and the rest of the sister schools all over the world are free to think what they want to think and to doubt if they need to. Also to leave and to come back when they feel it without being judged. Of course, and I totally agree with this, if you make serious mistakes you can and you will be kicked out because it shows your lack of willing for real transformation. -and even like this you have your right of making up mistakes and asking to be able to come back to attend the course after a while... I can assure you that you will be accepted back.- 

Now, if you believe that this are reasons big enough to put a yoga teacher that has helped so many -thousands- people all over the world to develope themselves as yogis and human beings, to know about spiritual principles and put them in action, to understand about active way of loving, in prison, I have to tell you dear that the ridiculous one here is you.

2016-04-04 15:50

I hope the truth comes out and the other people get what they diserve!

2016-05-04 18:20

Din simpatie