Change Bexhill and Townend Farm Academy Easter Holidays back to April

Anonymous

2016-03-10 09:49

I signed this as the Academy have not asked, us, as parents, WHAT WE WANT. And it effects me and my family .

2016-03-10 09:54

I value family time much more than the price of a holiday, regardless of whether I had a child in another school or not. . I'm a traditional person that values time together hugely. The amount of growing pressures that's currently on families it's important that children do have that time together with family. . It's time you can never get back once it's gone it's gone. The holidays were changed due to the increase in numbers of parents requesting holidays in school time. . Well now there is an increase of parents requesting it gets changed back !!! Surely what's good for one is good for another !!

Don't take our family time away, don't back parents into a corner where the only choice is taking unauthorised absence. Backing parents into a corner will only result in the break down of relationships between parents and school.  The parents of Bexhill have been passed from pillow to post over the past few years. 

Enough is enough !!

2016-03-10 09:58

Because In the future this will effect myself and my family!

2016-03-10 10:11

As I have a child in castle view n wanted to have them both off together for family time

2016-03-10 11:04

I'm signing this petition as I have one child in Bexhill and one in castleview and this ridiculous change of holidays that bexhill/townend have issued is causing nothing but hassle grief and stress to the year , I understand that a MINORITY of families are benefitting from this but the majority of families are seriously going to be affected by this change to the holiday calendar abd I do not think that whoever came up with this idea has truly considered every aspect of the consequences for most families

#6 Re:

2016-03-10 11:05

#5: -  

Well said

2016-03-10 13:45

I have a child in Bexhill and a child in Castle view so these holiday changes are a nightmare for me because for 2 holidays both of my children will loose out 1 week of there holiday as we won't be able to do much as I have to be around to collect either child from school also I look forward to my children being on holiday so we can spend time together and have a break from school routine, I also loose 2 week's holiday too.

2016-03-10 14:38

Because my son going to castle view so means me daughter will still be in town end so that means there be different holiday for them which mean getting differentvoice off work which I just carnt do

2016-03-10 15:56

I have 2 children, one in Town end Academy and one in Castle view Academy. It really does not make any sense in having different holidays. This makes childcare really difficult.

2016-03-10 18:26

townend farm academy aswell