Let Parking be Free Again

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Let Parking be Free Again.

2016-02-04 22:50

Who the fuuck kkk carrreeessss

#2 Re:

2016-02-05 10:45

#1: -  

not brave enough to put oura name on are you, you absolute child!

2016-02-05 11:30

I'm a student here doing level 3 sport and exercise science. I live in Sheffield making it hard for me to get here as I constantly rely on the free coach at specific times and I'm currently taking driving lessons and will be driving pretty soon and with the payment to park I won't be able to afford and apparent rule that this is a "staff only car park" it makes it hard for me to control my time around college and relying on the coach means when the pickup comes to take me home I have to go even when I have assignments to catch up on. Allowing free access to this car park when I get my licence will allow me to stay longer and work around college and work easily. With multiple students in the same situation it makes life harder and this being a college accommodating our courses and teaching us what we need to know we all should be allowed access to park freely to accommodate actually getting here to learn.

2016-02-05 13:18

Because the argument was outstandingly written and I fully back her comments.

2016-02-16 17:30

students should have free parking