NO TO BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NO TO BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDING.

Lyn Perkins-Taylor

#1 NO TO MORE 'BIG FAT GYPSY WEDDINGS ON TV'

2011-03-01 23:21

It is in my opinion an absolute farce !! It is a total misinterpretation of anything whatsoever to do with the 'True Romanies' - their lifestyles, manners, customs, and b eliefs. This is I feel a total traversty and a typical example of the media using their resources to try and demoralise and slander the Romany way of life. To most non Travellers there is a certain mystique held by the Romany - and ignorance merely fuels insults to the innocents. There are good and bad in all warks, races, colours and creeds - however this TV programme did not touch on ONE of the true principles and moral codes that the Romany folk are brought up to believe in. A Total waste of time. All this programme has succeeded in doing is cause even more trouble, unrest, and bullying. It is disgusting and should not have been allowed.
Once again the minority are openly abused by the majority - with it seems the catalystic and powerful aid of the Television. This would not have been shown had it have been made using foreign immigrants and the like, they would have cried Racism off every roof top.
carol sharp

#2 BFGW

2011-03-02 14:00

dont think this programe shows travellers and romany in there true envirement,the life portrayed on programe is nothing like there way of life at all,reminds me of jordans reality show a load of made up crap and i for one is sick of these programs,its just like fairy tales,that those people are getting paid a boat load of money for,you might as well get any one doing these shows and get someone to write a script for them.

#3 BFGW

2011-03-02 14:10

I see this programe as a load of made up rubbish,purely for the ratings,no mind as been given to romany and travellers(I mean genuine)this programe portrayed the women as mind less idiots,instead of the hard working mothers and wifes they are.there lives are not the cushy life style on telly,not all of them any way,would think those people are the minority.
folomas valler

#4 Romany

2011-03-02 15:03

BFGW is not about Romany,,.and grabbing !!is some thing ive onely ever seen or heard about on your mockermentry!!!how dare you take a proud and clean living race of peoples heratage and drag it thro the mud.the harm you have done to the Romany people with your vile program will take years to amend and mud sticks as you well no.and we as a clean living people will not stand for it any more.we wont be walking to the gas chambers again with a bar of soap in our hands"!!!
savaldore giles

#5 mbfgw tv programe

2011-03-03 01:42

was named wronly !! was not a tall are colture ... and made us romany gypsy people look a lauhing stock . and are children being bullyied as a result . we are are own race and we are very prowd .. complety diffent to irish travellers ! sad after all these years we are still hated and not accepted !! we just want to live in peace, not looked down upon .. all wrong ! we are not terrerists !! or ileagal imargrants ! just got diffent belifes on how we live are lifes ...... but still i sarpose country people would still gas us like hittler did .. theres anothe hate in this world , channel 4 is just intrested in the money . and not peoples lifes it affects
Peter File

2011-03-26 04:54

Who gives a shit? It's a fucking tv show.

2021-03-14 23:52

Do you think that wedding is an outdated custom? I would like a non-standard wedding that would change the idea of a standard boring wedding. Although everyone chooses for himself ...

#8 Dream

2021-03-22 23:43

Hey, and I dream of a wedding and a white dress. I think this day would help me feel like a real princess. I want a strong man who would like to make this day special for me. I feel like this will soon be the case with this site. I am looking for a strong black man who will make my little dream come true. Are you against a traditional wedding or not?

James Franko
Miami Beach

#9 dating

2021-04-21 12:33

Yes, a wedding is a wonderful celebration. But some people remain lonely until old age. If you are one of them, then learn more about younger woman older man dating sites. After all, even an elderly man can find a young beautiful bride and play a fun wedding. Don't waste your time.

Rianna Lee
NY

#10 love

2021-11-29 05:14

It seems to me that the culture of communication and the culture of relationships should be shown. The fact is that there are many single people who have little experience in this. Yes, you need to make sure that it looks not only beautiful but also realistic. However, it will be easier if you give a regular link to personals.tendermeets. Online dating is a real way to expand your horizons and get more options for relationships.

2022-03-08 06:24

Hello everyone. I have been lonely for a long time, since my wife left me, I could not find a replacement for a long time, and I was worried that I was alone. Can you please advise me some way to meet girls?

Tony SHvalts
New York

2022-03-08 11:31

Hi, the internet is overflowing with different dating sites. Finding the most reliable and honest one is getting harder and harder. It might be useful for you to have a look at this listhttps://www.apppicker.com/developernews/ 36445/3-Dating-Apps-that-Make-the-Whole-World-Go-Crazy. Now you can work from anywhere in the world, order food in one click, and meet the "man of your dreams" with a special app for your tablet or smartphone. it's really cool!