bring Charlie home!!!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition bring Charlie home!!!.

2014-11-13 23:30

This is my friends sons dog whose been a family pet for 9 years he has never attacked,bitten anyone they have 3 children and he's always been so placid with them. He needs to go home to his family where he belongs. I am behind this 100% and he is so missed by all the family. Don't tar all dogs with same brush coz the dangerous dogs are usually owned by dangerous owners. Charlie is a lovely sweet wouldn't hurt a fly dog who needs to be with his family NOW

2014-11-13 23:39

Breed-specific legislation is garbage. I've had a look at your pit-bull type dog identification guidelines, and they are laughable. I have an American Bulldog that meets your criteria, and a fight-bred pit-bull that does not.
Any dangerous dog legislation should be base ONLY on behavior and owner responsibility. Your laws unfairly target innocent dogs and responsible owners. The case is a prime example. The dog was muzzled, was attacked (did not start the fight), and did not fight back -- yet, because of breed, the VICTIM DOG is the one declared dangerous. This is an absurd miscarriage of justice.

2014-11-13 23:48

BSL does not work any dog can be bad in the wrong hands and this dog was not in the wrong hands he was in a loving family and was attacked by another dog and he needs to be home now . the other dog was the agresser and is still at home BSL IS WRONG .

2014-11-13 23:50

This dog has been taken through no fault of this dog. This dog is innocent and was attacked by another dog and he has injuries so should be at home resting with the love and care of his family.

2014-11-14 02:54

Poor Charlie!! This is ridiculous. I wish owners of EVERY breed would open their eyes to what their dog could potentially do! I have personally found that smaller breeds such as Pomeranians & chihuahua are really aggressive but because of their size it is over looked. Just purely because they are so small! My boy is an alaskan malamute & the only dogs he has been attacked by is small/toy dogs!

2014-11-14 03:42

WHY must you JUMP to conclusions JUST because a PIT BULL was involved????? If you MUST investigate then do so... BUT LET THIS DOG GO HOME WERE HE BELONGS while you do it.

2014-11-14 07:45

Quite simply what has happened is wrong! Bring Charlie home x

2014-11-14 08:59

please return charlie home where he belongs,he was attacked ,but because of his breed type he has been taken away from his family,this poor dog was also muzzled and could not fight back even if it wanted too,he was also injured yet he was still taken away from his family,this is so wrong , he needs to be home with his family who love him.

2014-11-14 10:06

Totally unfair. The boy will be afraid away from his family in kennels. You only have to look at the photos to see what a lovely dog he is. Please let him go home asap. Thanks.

2014-11-14 10:19

I've met Charlie and his owner several times in our local park whilst walking my dog (a Jack Russel), Charlie's always been a lovely boy although the same cant be said about my own dog who's very anti social with other male dogs, which just goes to show what a crock of shit breed legislation is especially when implemented by idiots!! Bring Charlie home!

2014-11-14 10:50

It's not the dog its Owners these dogs are so brainy

2014-11-14 13:45

It seems to me the owners of this dog have adhered to the laws laid down for so called dangerous dogs if he was injured ie bite marks wounds etc how is it that he can be taken away and the dog that attacked him is at home with his owners this is wrong Charlie has done nothing wrong!!!!!
sue B

2014-11-14 13:47

the owners have adhered to the laws surrounding so called dangerous dogs, if he was the one injured how come he has been taken these laws are unfair he will be upset and missing his owners so unfair

Bring Charlie home now!!!!

2014-11-14 13:50

This is so annoying me how is it fair that poor Charlie gets attacked by another dog doesn't retaliate but gets taken away by South Yorkshire police while the attacker is fine at home it's discusting I hope ur home soon Charlie

Sharon

2014-11-14 16:03

I think this woman knew she was at fault and was worried she would have her dog taken off her. This is the reason she put the complaint in, To save her own skin and become the victim instead of the attacker. 

2014-11-15 13:52

Free Charlie !!

2014-11-15 14:39

Justice fir Charlie

2014-11-15 14:52

It is ridiculous that even when someone complies with the rules and regs for owning this type of dog, police can still seize it. I say this as someone who isn't keen on this breed - but even I can see the unfairness of taking a gentle dog away from his loving family for something that is not his fault.

2014-11-15 15:42

This is disgusting! It should have been the other dog taken away!

2014-11-15 16:35

Good luck and all the best x

2014-11-15 17:48

Fuck the police and let Charlie home !!!!

2014-11-15 19:14

It's not the dog that's vicious it's the owner EVERYONE pre judges
Bull breeds.. I have a 5 month old bull-mastiff not a bad bone in his body..
STOP pre-judging bull breeds..!!!!!

2014-11-15 22:51

This boy has done nothing wrong. The police should be arresting the owner of the other dog but no doubt Charlie was the easier option

2014-11-23 20:26

fair justice to this dog please.if he didnt fight back then why the arrest.it doesnt make sence.