Burst the Bubble

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Burst the Bubble.

2014-06-11 08:45

I opened this topic as a means of discussion on the deplorable way that both Wrexham and Chester fans are treated in attending our clubs derby games. The "Bubble" approach has to be stopped, so lets at least let us get it discussed at Board level.

2014-06-11 09:38

Bubble match status was a complete overkill and a waste of police resources/public money

2014-06-11 10:13

I'm 100% behind it,"Bubble" policing is wholely unacceptable,especially for a non-league football match!.

2014-06-11 16:23

I was at the last bubble match between these two teams. Total farce as the crowd in total was around 5000. How do Manchester police deal with United v City ? It's just laughable - small town police mentality.

2014-06-11 17:46

A total farce, let's stop fans being treated like animals

2014-06-11 18:06

Hate being treated like a hooligan and I don't want my freedoms of travel taken away from me to support my team. Non league bubble! If Manchester and Merseyside police can deal with hundreds of thousands of people why cant N W Police deal with 4000 odd?
Dan

2014-06-11 18:26

Massively over policed, was unneeded, Fair enough have a fair police presence but that was just overkill, People had to go further away from the ground to go back there, ridiculous, It's a small minority that cause trouble the decent fans shouldn't be punished for it

Blue Cow

#8 Cattle Market

2014-06-11 22:00

North Wales and Cheshire Police seem totally indifferent to the sensitivities of the law abiding football fan - being herded like cattle is insulting and degrading. Their approach to the situation and the attitude imbued in the Police Officers is " assume each and every one is a violent hooligan - no exceptions, old or young ".

This approach does the opposite of generating an appreciation of the Police. They and the clubs are combining to provide oxygen to the very few morons who purport to support each club.

2014-06-12 07:49

The bubble is a waste of taxpayers money by allowing NWP to parade a military strength showing to manage no more than 4000 fans. It is disproportionate and breaches our right to free movement and the freedom to assemble.

2014-07-04 15:22

Bubble for 4000 fans n yet you get 76000 for Man Utd v Liverpool etc n no restrictions proves how poor NWP n Cheshire police are but still use similar police numbers !!! Inefficient or increased pension for someone in the force