Pettion to reopen churches
1. If schools can open, so can churches. Schools are for hours, 5 days a week,wholst churches are shorter and once a week.
2. Adults are more responsible and more likely to practice social distancing than pupils.
3. Adults are more likely to use private transport to and from churches, unlike pupils in crowded bases and other transport means.
4. If people can shop, and be in queus every day of the week, why can't churches meet once or twice a week, with congregants sitting far from each other?
5. What unique danger do churches pose, that they must be closed when other entities such as the economy and schools can go on?
Mordecai Mthiyane of The Christ Club Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|