Stop the 16 March marches and Latvians revising history!

Quoted post

2012-02-04 14:21

I don't want Latvia government will rewrite the history from the nazi's point of view.

Replies

#45 To cheap Latvian propaganda

2012-02-06 13:55:02

#1: -

Though due to political reasons Latvian SS was said to be different from German, they did swear to Hitler, did swear to fight for Nazi German. They did participate in civilian population abuses and mass killings not only in the territory of modern Latvia, but also Russia and Belarus. They fought agains allies as if allies forces were "Evil ax", not Nazis. The modern marches are not about veterans either, they are about youngster neo-Nazi groups honouring those who fought for Hitler. Their rhetoric is inhuman, racist and xenophobic.

#416 HELP US WE ARE PEOPLE !!!!!

2012-02-24 17:05:37

Please help us, it ask you, prove that you can not just talk about it but to act, we have to cordon REAL Fascists, Fascists in European countries and the European wild shit on it! We shake, prejudice, they make their procession across the country and proud of it, the Government fully supports and covers them! you at least understand that there zarazhdaetsya new Reich? Please help us KVROPA I beg you! My name is Vladimir Matveyev, I am a citizen of this country but I can not do anything and we were thousands of these! You only hope! because what we fought against them if the Nazis back cover? why innocent people are dying!?

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2012-02-25 14:09:59

ganec

#1121 Re:

2014-02-06 00:14:30

#1: -

the history of Latvia already rewroten. I have been studing history of Latvia. You can read tons of books about History of Latvia and you will find the difference in all of them.

Paid advertising

We will advertise this petition to 3000 people.

Learn more...