Seaford Head School Phone Ban

Quoted post

Heisenberg

#40 What the fuck guys

2014-02-25 01:03

Honestly, what are you guys moaning about, these rules make no difference, we weren't allowed our phones in class, we still used them, and people are talking about freedom, you know nothing of freedom, you know fuck all about your rights, you just feel like you are part of something bigger by being a part of this. I mean fuck the school, fuck the education system, hell fuck the system, but there's a difference between believing you are being robbed of your 'human rights' and just saying it, hate to say it but your parents signed you into this, the school can make that rule, no questions asked, no breach of 'human rights', this is petty, "Oh we have such bad lives we can't use our £500 phones for 1h of the day", fuck you, people die and are dying in the name of freedom, people are starving and you think it's so bad that you can't use your phone, you think you are a fucking revolutionary by protesting this silly little affair, if you really give a fuck sign this dumb-ass petition, but don't talk about any breach of human rights or lack of freedom, it makes you look stupid and petty, I don't quite know why i wasted 2 mins of my life to type this, but people are being dim.

Replies

SHS Student

#46 Re: What the fuck guys

2014-02-25 10:38:19

#40: Heisenberg - What the fuck guys

To be honest mate... Fuck off aha leave if you don't like it.

Tideway REP

#192 Re: What the fuck guys

2014-02-27 18:31:32

#40: Heisenberg - What the fuck guys

By the way by posting this you are showing you have a device with interweb capabilities and you could of used the money to stop someone dying.

Adults love contradiction, They breathe it.