Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

2013-10-21 18:08

I cannot believe how many ignorant racist people that are still around in this day and age! If someone told you that there was a church a couple of towns away you could go to you would be up in arms. Also if the point is that the areas around mosques get so busy does that not prove that there are not enough of them around? As for the building of a mosque bringing nothing but trouble that is only because there are ignorant people out there like the majority of those who have written comments on here who go out of their way to cause segregation and hatred against those who are in any way different from them.

Replies

#62 Re:

2013-10-21 19:13:35

#40: -

cause segregation ???   hmmn, almost all immigrant populations segregate themselves from the host country, some ideologicaly challenged grops seek to create their own enclaves as is evident in bradford, luton, tower hamlets.  It is not about race as  eveidently these have hindus, sihks, chinese, jamacans, europeans etc etc, who do integrate with us because of shared values.  only those following an ideology that seek to dominate by converting or killing.  You will be allowing if you let this mosque approval, be consenting to the following teachings..

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."
Ishaq:588 "When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves."
Tabari IX:42 "We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized."
Ishaq:326 "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'"
Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"