Donald Trump IS welcome in The UK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Donald Trump IS welcome in The UK.

2015-12-09 15:55

Of course Donald should be allowed into the UK. Whatever happened to freedom of speech or does that not count when it is against muslims?

2015-12-09 18:04

what Mr Trump said was sense and truth.

2015-12-09 23:22

Why should he be denied the right to visit this country? He is not going to cost our Tax payers any money, he is not going to preach hatred against us and he is not going to blow us up!

2015-12-10 08:03

If only the world got upset about Muslim extremists. Look how backwards things are. We cannot easily goto Islamic countries or get citizenship there. When we are being attacked we have the right to talk about it and call the enemy out. Look at what Iran did to Americans in 1979!!! We aren't killing Muslims, we want to solve the growing problem!

2015-12-10 16:32

THE ONLY REASON IS THAT A PREVIOUS ONE WAS SPONSORED BY THE EU

2015-12-11 08:50

Freedom of speech.I will not be dictated to by a minority.

2016-01-05 18:12

He is welcome

2016-01-24 13:50

I have signed this petition because I find the roots of the religion of Islam (Saudi Arabia Mecca) " wahhabism- that is true Islam" is no better than the Nazis indoctrination of the 2nd world war.
The world is going though the Ostrich affect !!.
I predict the collapse of western civilization as we know it if people blindly allow this to come into our society.
We have seen the recent developments in cologne.
We will see this happening on a much larger scale soon.. I welcome any immigrant into the uk whatever colour  country or creed they come from, so this is not a race problem for me. This is about a political tyrannical religious system......

..so yes . We should let Donald Trump come to England... He has a right to speak!!!.

gen3543

#9 why welcome trump?

2018-07-31 16:06

first they petition to disallow trump and now he’s allowed in uk? if uk wants trump, don’t know what else to say but i don’t support trump’s rules. if trump wants to go to uk, fine.