Action against Whitburn Health Clinic

/ #31

2013-11-20 15:05

Well im disgusted with the health clinic! I agree it must be so hard for the doctors and other staff to deal with people who are time wasting and just looking for a line blah blah blah.. But what about the people who are hard workers and do need help? The people that have been diagnosed with silly things such as migraines and minor infections to then visiting the hospital and getting diagnosed with serious illnesses. Its unfair to say whitburn doctors is the only doctors dealing with people not working, drug addicts ect looking for lines cause this happens in every town and there surgerys seem to be better than ours, a suppose its how u deal with it! There quick to fix the junkies up with there meth though but we can wait weeks just to see a doctor!! Fair point that its hard they can only work with what they have, yeh this is true but maybe if they were more caring towards people and actually listened instead of assuming everyones there for a line, also u clearly haven't read some of these horrific comments cause if u ask me its shocking and to be honest surprising people still even go to this doctors! As for go somewhere else, well not everyone can travel to other towns specially when they are looking to see the doctor as they are unwell. This doctors needs a big shake! Not all the doctors are bad but the majority are, not all receptionist are rude and obnoxious but again the majority are and as for the pharmacy they seem to all to be lovely from my experience but the time u wait to get ur prescriptions is a joke but a know its not there fault! Im a very understanding person and i feel it for the staff that get all the grief from people for something that they can't help but at the same time when people need help and they can help they dont always do it!!!