Resurfacing of Rosebery Road, Langley Vale

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Resurfacing of Rosebery Road, Langley Vale.

2016-01-28 17:11

Because the road surface is terrible and well overdue some TLC

2016-01-28 17:21

Rosebery was the worst road yet they resurface the others?

2016-01-28 18:21

I signed due to the terrible condition all the way from top to bottom of this mile long road . It is a hazard and causing more ware and tare than normal on cars .

2016-01-28 18:48

Perhaps instead of wasting our money on patching, which only provides a temporary fix and is a false economy as it needs doing so often, you will finally realise this and carry out resurfacing, which is badly needed and well overdue!

tenpin

#5 Re: Rosebery Road

2016-02-02 22:51

#1: -  

I have lived at the top of Rosebery Road since 1980 and not once has this council surfaced either the road or pavement. If you are lucky enough to have had your road re-surfaced, it is because of the horses (they need anti-slip surfaces for their poor feet) and bus route. We have uneven pavements that crack in cold and hot weather making it very dangerous for those not so nimble on their feet. As you say, it is economically wrong to keep patching them, one hole filled in and within a few day's it is back. I have had rod's replaced on the wheel and damaged 2 wheels and 2 tyres, but County Council say it is not their fault,as they did not know about the holes!!!!!

2016-02-02 22:54

Because it has cost us residents of Epsom and Ewell thousands of wasted pounds on filling up the holes over 35 years that I have lived here. We have never had the road completely re-surfaced or the pavements repaired in all this time and it is costing us motorists hundreds to repair our cars as the County Council say they were "not aware" of the holes and depressions

2016-02-03 10:14

Use the bus. Smoother ride must be inevitable!!!

2016-02-09 10:41

We have been duped, again. The patching work is NOT going to be done at the top of Rosebery Road. I rang the contact number this morning and was told they had done all the works they had been told to do. So sorry as I predicted, we will not be getting a rut/hole/depression free road and I am really angry that we have paid so much over 35 years and gained no maintenance!

#9 Re: Patching - we are not going to get that at the top half or Rosebery as promised!

2016-02-09 10:43

#4: -