Justice for Gaynor Fundira

/ #161

2014-06-05 23:52

It's amazing how pple get to make judgements with very little information. Pple pple pple please take your time to analyse this video. This story is very inconsistent and neither is her facial expression for a distressed woman who has just caught her husband wt another woman. Why would one ring the police and not say the real issue saying that it was embarrassing to say. If she has guts to hit the social media, why not say like it is to the police. Why would she want to see the credentials of this woman if she was dogging with her husband. I think the normal reaction was to go ape shit from the onset to the end. There would be no negotiations or fact finding. Every thing she needed to know was right in front of her. How about the introduction "... Don't usually make videos but I thought I would make a NICE SHORT video for" what's nice about that video? What's nice about the content. Is she enjoying this? It looks to me like she is and her facial expression show the same. And anywhere, what's the purpose of this video? Sympathy seeking, reprisal, or a way of getting advice from the public to manage her relationship?? Big question. Why hang yo dirty knickers in public. And where was she when she eventually found her husband in bed with another woman in the small hours of the morning. Surely as husband and wife they should have been together at night in their matrimonial home. So pple take moment to review this video
Most importantly this guy's side of the story is worth hearing.
My experience as a mental health nurse tells me that a person can only be sectioned if there are a danger to themselves or others. So there has to be a part of this woman that suite the criterion. No one just get sectioned under the mha for domestic issues.

For Byron's side of the story go on this link http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-16083-UK+woman+claims+sectioned+after+finding+hubby+in+bed+with+lover/news.aspx